May. 12th, 2013 | 04:02 am
- Sun, 08:08: In San Jose with fellow HNA committee members Greg Longenecker and Naia for the Yuki Teikei Haiku Reading at the Emma Prush Farm Park
- Sun, 08:11: I have two haiku in the new online haiku journal Kernels Online: http://t.co/OKcSOxxIqP
- Sun, 08:13: RT @bigmax722: spiral galaxy - the understanding in a stranger's eyes #haiku #nahaiwrimo
- Sun, 08:13: RT @haikumonk: #haiku #nahaiwrimo #micropoetry #poetweet mosquitoes the stone Buddha remains centered ( The Heron's Nest, Vol. XIV, No. 3…
- Sun, 08:27: #nahaiwrimo #8 - home #haiku we moved our house moved butterfly
Apr. 27th, 2013 | 04:01 am
Apr. 26th, 2013 | 04:16 am
North America organizing committee and volunteers at our LA Festival of Books booth. This was taken on Sunday morning just before the festival opened for a second day.
- Photo by Mimi Ortiz We enjoyed two full days of talking up haiku to random booth visitors, often resulting in impromptu haiku workshops and in depth discussions about haiku. What fun we had!
Apr. 25th, 2013 | 12:35 am
- Thu, 05:01: RT @ericcoliu: starless night/ a lantern boat sailing/ out to sea http://t.co/PkHtLc5TNA #haiku #poetry #micropoetry
- Thu, 05:01: RT @Vhaiku: @haikunortham Haiku North America; Haiku Society of America. Kudos to the organizers! Gratias! Great day! http://t.co/qGDFrJplR2
- Thu, 05:02: RT @Vhaiku: @haikunortham So many Haiku enthusiasts today at the booth; loved reading Into Borrego Valley to you. http://t.co/FlDkdJAgON
- Thu, 05:13: @susanantolin @haikunortham - Susan - your book, Artichoke Season, was very popular at the FOB Haiku North America Booth - we sold out!
- Thu, 06:31: #haiku Photos of our Haiku North America booth at the Festival of Books: http://t.co/ZjBj4xbGUm
Apr. 20th, 2013 | 04:01 am
Apr. 18th, 2013 | 04:02 am
Apr. 17th, 2013 | 04:02 am
- Wed, 01:46: RT @7x20: only a year / and your headstone needs cleaning / spring melancholy // #haiku by @dkolodji
- Wed, 01:47: RT @pauldavidmena: waxing moon - I fall asleep between commercials #haiku
- Wed, 01:47: RT @cirrusdream: RT @apwpoet: #senryu #nahaiwrimo #micropoetry Again and again our old mistakes making us.
- Wed, 01:47: RT @apwpoet: #haiku #senryu #haiga #nahaiwrimo #micropoetry Oh, Wild Iris they're talking about war again. � 2013 Scott Reid http://t. ... </ul